Gentle Lacemaking Spiders and Sobbing Sisters of Southern Secession,

Just as soon as I post this message, I shall unsubscribe to both lists 'cause we're taking RV-with-Saturn-in-tow to Georgia for 3 weeks - granddaughter's graduation from Mt. DeSales Academy and visits to Andersonville Prison and Americus. I won't have access to e-mail and don't want my cybermailbox to fill up. Everybody behave while I'm gone....Private messages will be o.k. but don't expect a reply after tomorrow morning.

Happy Lacemaking in Bonds of the Old South,

Betty Ann Rice in Roanoke, Virginia USA