Here's a link to a picture of the tri-tiered lace edged handkerchief I made
last year. It was krenik metallic with Bockens linen in olive.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/411788618/1411793784038170327MqQmzZ

I work at the Bristol Renaissance Faire in Wisconsin where I play an
Elizabethan Baroness. For the most part, we make all of our costumes and try to
make them as historically accurate as possible. The hankie was made to match
our Queen's new gown. She almost melted into a puddle of goo....wait, she DID
melt into a puddle of goo. So did her costumer when he saw it. :-)

Robin