People have 'talked' on the list about spangling using fishing line.  What
about spangling using beading nylon?  I have got a lot of that and it is
presumably pretty strong since it is used to make necklaces, braclets etc.
Does
anyone have any thoughts on this?

I'm not long back from the Chepstow Fair and am thoroougly spent out :-)  I
have been saving up 2GBP coins for over a year with a view to buying a set of
Gravestock drawers.  I am now the proud owner of a tall set in walnut and it is
just beautiful.  Since he has retired/is retiring I reckoned this was my last
chance.

I also bought a plywood circle with non slip material on top and a circular
"clamp" on the bottom so I can use my tripod stand without having to attach the
little circles to the bases of my pillows.  I'm delighted with that.

I've also bought various patterns and kits from roseground and Christine
Springett for Christmas decorations  -  plus thread and a couple of bobbins...

As you can gather I had a good day and I hope the vendors did, too.  I don't
think there were as many customers as I have seen in the past; I just hope we
don't lose this opportunity to see before we buy through lack of support.

Patricia in Wales