Hello,

I don't know very well Brioude school but :

Jean Leader a écrit :
2. leather pad - what for? size? anyone know the answer? I even looked up the pdf file on the Hotel de la Dentelle web site and in French it says 'cuir (sous-mains)' which according to my large French dictionary is a desk blotter. Is it instead of a cover cloth?
Yes, it is.

Does anyone have an email address for the Hotel de la Dentelle so I can ask there?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks
Jean in Glasgow where it's still warm and sunny!

Sof from France with a big sun