Thank you all for your information, I didn't know there was a book to assist
with the Lace 2000 product. That's great information. I can't keep playing with
the demo now because my husband has replaced the computer it was installed on.
  I plan to order the Lace 2000 - and the book. Wish me luck on putting my
ideas into patterns. Again, I appreciate all the input.
  Ronna
  In Omaha