From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Sheree
Sent: 12 July 2006 14:47
To: 'ARACHNE'
Subject: RE: [lace] COMPUTER DRAFTING

I have not tried Lace 2000 but when I went to their website I could not find
the link to the demo they mention. Does anyone know where I can get a copy
of it so I can try it out before I buy it?  I have just recently started
designing on my computer instead of pen and paper. I would love to try it
out.

Miranda