Recently someone asked about sharing a taxi ride to the hotel in Montreal as
the cost is $35 one way.  I thought about searching for a limo service which
could cost around
  $50 but as there are 5 of us it might be a more economical way to go.  Whilst
searching I came across this site
   http://www.admtl.com/passenger_services.aspx?id=48
  which is for a shuttle service from the airport to Montreal Central bus
station at $13 one way with a free shuttle to most downtown hotels.  Does
anyone know if this service is reliable and frequent. Can someone recommend a
reliable limo service to downtown that we could get a quote from.  Thanks,
  Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/