Dear Spiders,
I have witnessed Sally Schoenberg's mangling demo at a class she taught for our
guild.  It was one of the most amazing demos and fiber transformations I have
ever seen.  I used that technique for a piece of lace I made for my cousins
50th birthday.  It was really hard to give it to her, as it was so very lovely
and had that "linen" feel, just like Sally says.  If you have the opportunity
to see he demo it, I highly recommend taking her up on it.

Eileen Collins
Snohomish, WA
Currently in Hiroshima, Japan