Hi David. I have to agree, I seldom see this book. I have a '74 HB edition that we found on a remaindered list., even before I actually started lacing. There have been critcisims of it, but when I started lacing I found it invaluable.
It is a good buy.....
BarbE
----- Original Message ----- From: David in Ballarat
To: lace
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:50 AM
Subject: [lace] Great Book on Ebay

Dear Friends,
Tonight whilst cruising around Ebay, I noticed a great book for sale there.
Here's its number:-
4607628501
It's just called "Lace" by Virginia Churchill BATH (1979). I bought it off
the back of a truck in about 1980 and in all my years with the Lace Guild
have never come across it again.
Enjoy
David in Ballarat