Someone needs to write a script for "Tina". I'm sure it would be better than some of the films we have seen recently.

Malvary in Ottawa.

Devon wrote: It strikes me that most of these plays do not display lacemaking in a positive light. The world of drama has yet to be treated to a play about a lacemaker who finds lace a fulfilling hobby that plays a role in a happy and well-adjusted life and provides the basis for many friendships.