As Jeri mentioned the Knitting and Stitching Show will be on and I'll be going on Oct. 13. There will be lace there and 100s of dealers of all sorts - to me, it's heaven on earth!!! The Fan Museum in Greenwich is always worth seeing, even if the exhibition at the time you're there, doesn't include any lace fans. For lace in portraits, the best place (IMHO) is the National Portrait Gallery. Jo - I'll be in London from Sept. 20 to Oct. 22 and if you'd like to join me at the Stitching Show or the Fan Museum, email me privately.