You bet I'm still a Liberty Lacer! I think of them as my mother lace group. When I discovered bobbin lace in about 1989 I was lucky enough to live in the Philadelphia area for a while, and they got me started on what has turned out to be the rest of my life.

It was a special treat to see so many of them in Montreal and to sit with them in class and at table. As we all know, the oldest friends are the best.

Love to them all.

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) now living in Maine, but going down to visit them as often as I can.