This is an exception, I'm quite sure, but Gunvor Jorgenson, who teaches
Tonder lace, comes to class with prickings already pricked on card stock and
distributes them to her students at the beginning of class!

Tonder is a Danish point-ground lace, similar in some ways to Bucks, but
with some very different techniques. Although Gunvor was born and grew up in
Denmark, she has been in this country for many years and speaks fluent
English. If you ever have a chance to take a class from her, by all means
do!

Barbara Joyce

Snoqualmie, WA
USA