> - so... what's everyone else doing in lace?

First -- The Wedding Lace has priority.  I still have
a couple weeks or so.  The edging is done.  It needs
the linen attached to the inside of it.  That will be
next week's main project.

Also, for the new bride (but not for the wedding), I'm
working on a corsage of miniature pink roses.  I have
three roses and one bud done, and a fourth over half
done.  I want one more in dark pink, then they need
starched and shaped.  I might not use them all in the
corsage.

In the meantime -- Today was OCL Lace Meeting.  Next
Thursday is PLS Lace Meeting, followed by Lace Day on
Saturday.  While that's not actually making lace, it
is lace related, and I have a list of things to take
or do.  (The commemorative bobbins have been spangled,
so that is done.)

The following weekend is a Fair Trade Tea Party at
church, and I 'get' to do the table decorations.  I'm
going to use antique lace doilies for the
centerpieces.  I'm still figuring out what else to put
on them.  I may use one long-stemmed lace rose from my
bouquet, on each table.  (What sort of table
decoration is normal for an English Tea Party?)

After the wedding and etc, above, Christmas will have
to have priority.  I need a few ornaments or
bookmarks.

The general winter plans include putting linen in the
center of several completed edgings. (Some of these
have been waiting several years.<G>)  Also, working on
a 's Gravenmoerse project, and trying a new style of
lace from books.  I'm still considering Flanders,
Tonder or Spanish Braid.

In addition, I'm finishing a crewel embroidery project
for a recent widower whose wife had started it.

I think that's enough to start with. <G>

Alice in Oregon -- where I am getting ready to attend
a dinner and auction that's usually a lot of fun.  I
wonder what I'll buy. <G>