Brenda, the card is lovely and a great interpretation of it. Thank you for explaining your method to all us interested lacers and also wanabee designers, it gives us a glimpse into the trial and error processes. Certainly encourages me to try in the future. Once life slows down a little.
I feel like I am on a roundabout waiting for it to slow.
Wishing everyone an enjoyable holiday doing what you will enjoy, making memories for the future.
Sue T in Dorset UK

With just over a week to go until the big day I've almost finished the shopping, hung the decorations and written the cards.

To see our electronic card please click on the link below
http://tinyurl.com/vcapa

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas.
May the lace threads never tangle, the ancestors come out of hiding and the birds show their feathers.

Brenda and Terry in Allhallows, Kent