On Jan 3, 2007, at 1:54, Jo Falkink wrote:

May be it is a matter of timing. I learnt about the filters only about a week before Tamara's question came along.

<VBG> I may be a total, incurable, 'puter-moron, but I do seem to manage to stir up interesting conversations at just the right time, no?

I've settled on my (severely limited as to fields) catalogue "template" and have fed 20 books into the database. At the moment, the database and I have a disagreement: I think it ought to list the catalogue by author, while it thinks that listing in the order I've fed teh entries is "good enough". Am waiting for my son to come back (tomorrow) and teach it Virginia manners :)

Mimi, I'm *so very happy* to hear from you, even if indirectly.
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/