Dear Spiders

I remember a note by L.A. Viddeleer in her book about "lassen" (joining
lace) that circular laces should stay on the pillow/pricking until the
joining took actually place. If the lace had been lying around for a
while, it would not lie flat anymore and would be impossible to join and
attach. I can't lay my hand on the book at the moment for details.

I'm wondering what that would mean for my circular grid program...

Jo Falkink