I have a few Brigitte Bellon lacing books. In one of the books in the back she
shows how to do some techniques. Even though I can look at the diagrams...I
would like to know what it says below the diagrams. The diagrams show different
ways to go around a tight curve. If can help me please send me an email
privately to me. Thank you so much.
Sherry
Canandaigua, New York USA