Hi, everyone

I've had 20 entries for the raffle so far - still plenty of time for anyone
who still wants to enter.

Just to clarify, yes I will post to anywhere in the world (anywhere with a
postal service, at any rate) - a single pricking and instructions are light
enough to post reasonably cheaply. Mary in Australia, I've put your name in.

Beth
In a grey but not very cold Cheahire, NW England
(still lamenting over all the fallen trees from the week before last's storm -
every road I take on the way to work has piles of cut up tree beside it
waiting to be taken away - the trees were coming down so fast all they could
do was cut up the bits that were blocking the roads and pile them along the
verges to wait for calmer weather, it will take the workmen weeks to remove
them all)