By coincidence I have one of these but not for a lace pillow support - I use
it for art work (how novel!). However I do use a large sketching case to
store bobbins which has a slanting lid and is perfect for getting the pillow
angle just so. I bought both at a local art supply store, have seen similar
for sale at Michaels Craft Supplies.
It is satisfying to find what we need in otherwise non-lace places :).

http://flaxart.com/Art-Materials/Studio-Needs/Easels/Sketch-Box-Easel

--
Bev in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)
Cdn. floral bobbins  www.woodhavenbobbins.com