I just wanted to let you know that there is a new pattern on my web page
http:// jblace.wordpress.com/
It is a snowdrop heart I designed for a talley
workshop at my L.A.C.E. guild lace day a few years ago.  I think you will be
62 talleys more towards your goal of 1,000 once you have made it.  I made it
to fit into a coaster but if you want to use it for something else you might
like to add plaits around the outside of the heart to make it more stable.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois,
http://jblace.wordpress.com/
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/