To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 9:43 PM
Subject: [lace] The Torchon Tug

The Torchon Tug is an awesome force

To keep all those passives in line.

If they start in to waiver all over the place

Just give them a tug and they're fine.

A Point Ground Pull is a different affair.

The thread is so fragile and thin.

A Torchon Tug here would wreak havoc galore

And probably pop out a pin.

Bedfordshire lace is a class on its own

With techniques to avoid any grief.

Give a good Torchon Tug to tighten a trail

But watch out when making a leaf.

'Cause a leaf in this lace needs the greatest of care

In keeping the tension just right.

The first thousand leaves are the worst I am told

And I only make two in a night!

Noelene in Cooma

February 2007

[EMAIL PROTECTED]