This is one of the reasons I love being a wedding minister. I CAN wear
lace when I feel like it (grin) I love to get church lace for both my
vestments and for collecting.

Shere'e
Seattle, WA USA
--
www.webeweddings.com
Unique Weddings for Unique Couples

On 3/12/07, chh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Kate -

Welcome back to the list!  I know I am far from the only long-time member
(currently mostly lurking) who welcomes you back.

My husband is an Episcopal priest and I have a special interest in church
lace so thanks for pointing this one out.  My big regret is that he is not
an 18-19th century Catholic priest who could be decked out in all manner of
lace finery.  Of course, that would put *my* position a little in
doubt......

May your threads never tangle,
Cindy

Cindy Hutton