I forgot to mention in my previous email that some of the information in the Lace- and Lace-Chat Subscriber's Handbook for Arachne no longer applies, e.g. you can't get a list of subscribers any more, and you no longer contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance but Avital on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To see a previous messages, don't follow instruction 8, but go to either http://www.mail-archive.com/lace@arachne.com/maillist.html#03505 or http://www.mail-archive.com/lace-chat@arachne.com/maillist.html

Avital, is it time the web page I found the handbook on was either removed from the web or revised?

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK