Dear Friends,
Today I had confirmation that I am to be one of the 9 selected Australian artists to display my work in an exhibition in Darwin, Northern Territory in November this year. They especially wanted a lace maker!!!

The exhibition is to be called "Erotica Botanica", and the work depicted is then up to the artist. For those of you who are interested, there is in Australia a fungus called Dictyophora indusiata or Maiden Veil fungus. I shall be making this in Point Ground lace and placing it appropriately on a pastel drawing of a male nude body. Try doing a google search on this remarkable fungus.

David in Ballarat