On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 07:27:54PM -0800, JulieO wrote:

> I too was disappointed to hear of the demise of Anna.  It's been one of my
> favourite magazines for many years (the other being Piecework, with that I
> was a bit concerned to note that the latest issue was much slimmer than past
> ones...hope that doesn't indicate a similar fate!).

Oh dear... I was considering resubscribing to Piecework!

Of course, I already consider it thinner than it was when I found it in
the early 90's!

> I didn't find anything definitive in a web search either - except it was
> notable in its absence from places where one would have expected to find it,
> including the Burda site.

The press release announcing its discontinuation is only provided in
German:

http://burda.de/hps/client/hbmi/bdspress/release_actual_long/hbmi_article_mainna
v/presse/mitteilungen/BDSPRESS_RELEASE_3039.hbs

> The Canadian supplier is only listing the latest
> issue (couldn't tell from the photo which issue that really is)...

April is the last one.

Amanda