Yes please Alix. Can you put my name in for the draw for this thread.
Thanks,
Karen in Malta.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Alix Hengen
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 2:27 PM
Cc: arachne Arachne
Subject: Re: [lace] Slip threads and raffle

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 00:51 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello Alix!!
>
> I had no idea this thread was still available..  I would think it is very
scarce, and therefore quite expensive (as you suggest).  I would love to
find some!!

> Clay

This thread is rare indeed. I buy mine on lace-street-markets in Belgium. I
have one with 3 slips wich is too big for the lace I usually like, so I
decided to make a raffle.

I compared it to other tread I have and think it is near linnen 120/2, it is
fine but not too much. Just right to make a nice torchon.

Anyone who likes to try out a lace with this thread enter.
15th of April my daughter will draw a name.

Good luck

Alix

Luxembourg