On 4/22/07, Sue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I keep details of pattern, start, finish dates and thread used.  Any
changes
> from the pattern, that kind of information in a little notebook.

That is a good idea too, or databasing on one's computer.
though I tend not to use the latter, and *lose* the former :p
Yes, excellent,  the start date is a useful notation on the pricking! If I
keep it that long, the end date ;)
For awhile I was hanging on to the old (used) prickings - so what to do with
these odd pieces, I stuck them in various pouches, folders and a lidded
wooden box - have since decided, to reduce clutter, only to archive a few of
them, such as if I still have the piece of lace that went with.

--
Bev in Sooke BC (on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)