> Put the date you started the piece on the pricking
> as well, and when you finish the piece, add that
> date.

Good idea.  It reminds me that on one project, I wrote
a tally mark on the margin of the pricking for every
hour I worked on it.  When it was finally done, I
could add up the number of hours it took.  Since this
project was done over a period of years, the tally
marks were very helpful.

Alice in Oregon -- sunshine at the moment.  Subject to
sudden change.