Hi Jenny,
What a wonderful description of your lace day.  Makes ours seem very tame.
This time you didn't mention the number of lacemakers present, unless I missed
it.  I read it out loud to my daughter as we worked on our own laptops side by
side on the sofa.  She was surprised when I told her that there could have been
as many as 3,000 lacemakers at a lace day in Spain!

I doubt we would have got much lace made with all the distractions.

Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://jblace.wordpress.com/
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/