That was a wonderful and colourful description Jenny! I could feel the warm sunshine and imagine all the sounds and sights! We can hardly imagine the numbers of lacemakers and suppliers - as we have so few lacemakers and spread apart by quite a distance over here!

Thanks for sharing!

Nova (west coast of Canada)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny De Angelis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [lace] Lace Day in Catalunya.

I thought I would just write a note to say how our lace day went....

What a laugh we all had at these majorettes, they were men
dressed up with curly blonde wigs, make up, white socks and plimsolls
prancing about and generally making everyone laugh a lot