I'm confused - not hard for this brain(?).  I can't see how it can be
both antique AND vintage.  I always understood antique was over 100
years old, and vintage was from the 1920-1930 period onwards.  Maybe
I'm wrong, if so, can someone please set me straight?

Helen.

Hi everyone
The description has been revised - it's a rather nice lace actually.

--
Bev in Sooke BC (on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)