You are right it can't be both. I think vintage would be correct in this
case, if I was going to rewrite the description, which I'm not LOL.
At least, one can see it isn't 'new' lace.
I might bid on it, though - it could be a good buy for someone in North
America, at 5 yards plus, there is enough with which to do something..

--
Bev in Sooke BC (on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)