A friend just sent me this URL, but sadly, neither of us can understand
Danish--at least, I think it's Danish.

http://tinyurl.com/2xgwlr

We would like to know if this catalog contains Tønder prickings (and working
diagrams), whether it can be viewed online, downloaded (even if there's a
fee involved), and most especially whether the patterns can be ordered and
sent to the US, and ideally paid for with a credit card.

We would be grateful for help from anyone who can answer these questions for
us!

Thanks!

Barbara

Snoqualmie, WA