Hi All,

I know there is a dragon and I think a hedgehog in various copies of Lace Express.

The Dragon is in 3/99. Issue2/00 has a skunk, hedgehog, scarecrow, some bears and a fabulous tiger and parrot by my favourite Lace Express designer, Michel Jourde.

Some lovely cats, tortoise, giraffe and rhino in Issue3/01. There are other patterns suitable for working for children, including continuous lace with elephants on it and another with sail boats.

High on my "to do" list is the squirrel in 3/99 for my granddaughter in Canada and the koala in a tree in2/02.

Had hoped to do more for our two granddaughters, but it has not worked out that way!!!!

Mary Carey
Campbelltown

Advertisement: Win a trip to see Amy Winehouse perform live in the UK! http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=804&referral=HOTMAILTAGLINE&URL=http://music.ninemsn.com.au/compIntro.aspx?compId=2422