Hi All,

Think about Scouting authorities (in London area somewhere) who have a Centenary World Jamboree about to start (28th July) and they have 500,000 people coming!!

Mary Carey
Campbelltown, NSW where I had 25 mins drive to my World Scout Jamboree opportunity almost 20 years ago

Movie session times on Messenger - add Movie Scout today! http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=785&referral=hotmailtagline0707&URL=http://www.yourmovies.com.au/messenger/signup/