We're now back from holiday and have posted the list of Award and Medal winners for the Seven competition on the Lace Guild website (URL in the signature). We'll be adding a gallery of pictures in the next week or so.

You'll also find details of the Exhibition catalogue which has a complete list of everyone who entered, the title of each piece and a brief description of how it relates to the theme of 'Seven'. It also includes 20 coloured illustrations of a selection of entries.

Jean and David in sunny Glasgow
--
Lace Guild home page: http://www.laceguild.org
(alternative if problems: http://www.laceguild.demon.co.uk/)