With all this talk about hanging bobbins, has anyone ever come across one for
Sarah Dazeley?  It is mentioned in the Springett's book 'Success to the Lace
Pillow' but they say they had never seen one themselves so couldn't confirm its
existence.  This is the one I would be interested in as Sarah did her fell
deed, of killing her second husband, in the village I was brought up in
(Wrestlingworth in Bedfordshire - don't worry, people living 7 miles away had
never heard of it either!)  If anyone knows anything about this bobbin I would
be interested to hear from them.

Thanks in anticipation,

Helen (now in sunny and hot Vancouver, BC on the west coast of mainland Canada)