Hi Tess and everyone

I did try the contact routine when Tamara mentioned it not working, and yes,
found it to have a 'runtime error.' I then wrote to Kris as well, so with
our gentle nudging perhaps the contact link will be in service soon.
I do want to correct one thing, I am not in charge of the Gallery, that is
up to the webguy. I have taken it upon myself to mention the gallery once in
a while, to encourage people to post their laces, if possible in relation to
a digital document. It is a combination of promoting our lace and
recognizing the good work of the digital archive project ;)

--
Bev in Sooke BC (on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)