On 8/27/07, Tamara P Duvall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gallery -- photos of lace made from/inspired by patterns in the
> Archives, it would be handy if the Archives had a direct link, from its
> Home page, to the Gallery.

If it helps, there is a link to the archives from handweaving.net (the home
page of the site where the gallery is located)!

"Ralph Griswold's Digital Archive of Documents on Hand Weaving, Lace, and
Related Topics is now part of this site! This is a fascinating and useful
library of more than 8000 high quality digital reproductions of original
works including over 140,000 pages. Any of these works can be obtained with
just a few clicks."

And, I note the announcement on the same page that CD #6 of the lace
documents is now available in the handweaving.net store.

--
Bev in Sooke BC (on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)