An ebay search for 'Aperture Card' brought up loads of possiblities!

Andrea
Cambridge, UK

From: Tamara P Duvall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Lace Arachne <lace@arachne.com>
Subject: [lace] Re: Planning Finished Lace Presentations in Advance
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:31:51 -0400

On Aug 26, 2007, at 19:14, Jane Partridge wrote:

I agree about good presentation, but it shouldn't be an obstacle to
creativity, rather an enhancement.

Speaking of which... Can someone, pretty please, point me to a place which stocks those tri-fold cards with an opening in front? I had one such place -- in UK, I think; they had a large variety of colours, sizes and shapes -- bookmarked but it seems to have disappeared from my list. And my large stash of those has, over the years, been reduced to a single one... :(

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/