Hi everyone
Pat sent me this message and I hereby forward it to the list:

"David & I have been away on holiday -  - during our time away, we have
discovered there has been problems with my e-mail.  We cannot find out who
has been in touch with me and speaking with an Indian call centre has not
really been helpful! so I no longer have the e-mail ----
[EMAIL PROTECTED] BUT have now got the e-mail address
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Would it be possible for you to let folks now that if they have e-mailed me
in between the 27th August and the 2nd September they will have not had a
reply from me, and no way can I get the information as to who have e-mailed
me."

If you are in the category mentioned by Pat, do please write to her again ;)

--
Bev in Sooke BC (on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)