When I worked here in Canada for a big American company, we would frequently
get emails referring to the Continental US and sometimes they actually meant
Canada as well as USA ...

For lace content, does anyone know of any lace pattern for a bat (flying
variety, not sporting)?  Any size, any technique.

Thanks in advance,

Helen in sunny Vancouver, BC on the west coast of mainland Canada