On Sep 13, 2007, at 19:10, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Helen in Vancouver) wrote:

For lace content, does anyone know of any lace pattern for a bat (flying variety, not sporting)? Any size, any technique.

I do, I do! :) Will send you a pic separately -- see if you like it. It's in Rosalibre technique and I'd have to call Cathleen Belleville (she doesn't always respond to e-mails) and ask permission to send on the pattern, if you would like to try it.

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/