Hi Ilske -

I thought there was a good way to do this, but when Jo tried it, it didn't work
for her.  But, here goes, in case you have better luck...

Go to the Lace Fairy website and access the Buddy Map through there (if you've
already bookmarked the site, your system may have saved old information and
what you get will be the sign-in page!).  If you already have a "dot" on the
map, go all the way down to the bottom of the list of lacemakers and you should
see "View my dot".  (or words to that effect).  It will automatically take you
to your "dot", and you can click on "edit" (right beside "view my dot"), and
you'll be able to update or delete your picture and change your comments and
other information.

I haven't had any trouble adding my photo or updating my information.  I hope
this works for most people, because I think it's a wonderful idea, and I've
enjoyed seeing where most of "us" are, and also who is near me!  I'd like to
see "Arachne member" in comments (that just popped into my head...  it's not in
my comments yet!)

Clay

--
Clay Blackwell