Dear Spiders...

I have two questions for the list.  I know the answers are out there, and will
appreciate any information you send me.

First...  does anyone have the current email address for Simon Toustou in
Canada?  I have a friend who wants to purchase some bobbin holders, and I seem
to have tossed the information I once had from him.  (Can't imagine WHAT came
over me!!)

The second question may be harder.  I have - posted on my refrigerator with a
couple of magnets (both lace-related!) - a cartoon which shows a woman writing,
and a descriptive note on the left says, "The woman who manages her time so
much better than you do writes in her journal about cable television."  but the
"word bubble" of her journal entry takes up most of the space and says, "I was
approched by one of those cable companies offering to install cable television
in my home, free, for one month.  Well, I was amused because, of course, we
don't own a television set.  Our family evenings are spent reading aloud to one
another, singing our own compositions around the grand piano, or making lace."

Isn't that a hoot?!?   This was something that a sharp-eyed Arachnid once
alerted us to, and I printed it off the URL she posted.  I've really loved it,
and would like to see more cartoons by this person.  Does anyone know who did
this cartoon, and where I would go to see more?

OK...  that was a major distraction from the easy question...  so if you know
Simon's email addy, please let me know...  and then get on with digging for the
other question!!  MANY thanks for your help!!

Clay

--
Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA USA