On Oct 1, 2007, at 14:22, Cherry Knobloch wrote:

This is possibly more than you wanted to know.

Not for me. I've saved the message and will print it out and stick it to the back of the box, once I get my pieces framed. That way, there'll be a proper record of what it is and how it's done; much more interesting than just the pieces themselves.

Thanks, Cherry.

T (contemplating, with a greedy eye, a few more)
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/