Only just seen your email re your 40th anniversary I have seen a lovely
clock, you get the clock complete with workings for the face made in
lace, sorry I cannot remember who was selling it, it might have been
Roseground  or Mainly Lace, but you could look at that all the time
(unintentional funny) I am sure one of our spiders will be able to tell
you where to buy them.

Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK

Where we have had a really beautiful sunny day and enjoyed a long walk
on the beach with the dogs.