OMG!!!!!
Karen in Malta

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Margaret Crocker
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 2:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [lace] Re: winding bobbins

On 16 Oct 2007, at 23:55, Janice wrote:

> As a teacher, it is
> difficult and even annoying to let out or wind up thread if the bobbin
> is not wound the way you are used to doing it.

Nothing like as disconcerting,  frustrating and annoying as to be told by a
teacher, as I was in Prague, 'Oh your bobbins are wound the wrong way round.
I can't work like this.  You'll have to rewind them if you want my help'
And I had to - 40 pairs!!!

Margaret
making Maltese lace on Gozo

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by NextWeb,
and is believed to be clean.