BlankHi all,

I will give you a very good reason to tie the thread onto the bobbins with a
slip knot.

I re-enact in a cabin with a wood floor.  I could loose my mother's false
teeth through the holes between the boards.  There is no getting them back...
HeHeHe.  Acts like a fish line, just pull the bobbin back in.
I always tie my thread onto my bobbins, just in case I am demo-ing in such a
situation.  You never know where you might work on your pillow next.

Susie
Morris, IL

Susie Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 815-942-1838

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank
Bkgrd.gif]